Vapour Vapour

Good stuff.

Great animation I especially love that rock piece of music for your easter egg, pure work of art.
Your most professional looking work yet.

Brown-Acid responds:

u cant have an animation about fish and not have a rock ballad

The Problem With Anime The Problem With Anime

Uhh

Shouldn't this be on your blog? This isn't a flash movie just your opinions with bad stick figures attached.

Valfire responds:

I would put it under my journal if I could.
Yeah i'm surprised this didn't get blammed also.
But eh, what can ya do?

When people make a point, they make a point.

Rage of Settra: Part 1 Rage of Settra: Part 1

Great stuff.

You've outdone yourself, it looks even better with the sound, except the voices go way to high compared to the music and that was a bit weird. For some part it was even a bit laggy for me which shows me you went a bit over board when it came to detail.

Brown-Acid responds:

Nescis voice goes high natually in real life......was it the movie or was it somebodies capped net

Ive come a along way from the trailer.......i still cant believe i was originally gunna make the movie look like that

MuayThai MuayThai

GREAT GAME

its was really fun to play it had the right amount of dificulty to it which mad u want to keep playing till u beat the boss my only problem with it was not enuff lvls and that u should of had more kinds or normal enemies but still great game

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

SWEET!!!

that rocked that was sweet as heres my song
0---2---6-6-0---2---6-6-0---0---2---6-6-0---9-------------- --------------------------0------1--3-0------1--3-4---0----- -1--3-0---c----------------------------------------0--0----- -3-0--0------3-----0--0------3-1---a------------------------ ----------------

Anime Tower Anime Tower

Great

It was good but you missed 2 animes on your ratings list, Robotech and teknoman

VirulentShuriken responds:

thx! i just searched for a few pics of teknoman, looks like a great series!!